Apart from our trip to the Neuschwanstein Castle on Monday, July 10th, the rest of the week was not very spectacular. Most of the time, I had to work until late. Still, I managed to do some stuff:
1,2+3. As I have already described in my last blog post, I have visited the Neuschwanstein Castle in Füssen, and it was AMAZING! You can read all about it here.
4. I have also finished this book: “Read this if you want to be Instagram-famous” which I got as a birthday gift as you can read on my blogpost here. The book was actually really good and very interesting.
5. On Thursday, we went to our local ice cream parlour to have some delicious ice cream bowls. I also got one of my last birthday presents – a huge see-through umbrella :)
I also got my new passport, finally :)
6.+7. On Sunday, we went to a summer party called Latin Island together with our cousin. First we ate something. Without hesitation, I chose the grilled shrimp skewers. Later, we sat by the pool after we finished eating and being fed up with the wasps swarming over our dishes. In the early evening, we decided to move to the dance floor and mingled with the crowd. It was a great party on a sunday afternoon/early evening.
I hope you guys had an even more amazing week!
Thank you for reading! See you next week on Weekly Wonders!
- Started and finished reading “Milk and Honey” by Rupi Kaur. It was such a delightful read. It made me feel all the emotions and so much more. It made me want to write like this as well. It was a tearjerking, heartwrenching and probaby the most inspirational read ever. You can read a few of the poems shown on the pictures above.
- Last week, I had to request a new passport, because mine is expiring soon. After I was done, I realized how hungry I was so I sat down at the cafe near the city hall and had an amazing veggie bagel for breakfast.
- On Thursday, it was a bank holiday in Germany, so we went to the oldtown nearby, had some drinks and enjoyed the sun.
- At the weekend, I tried out a new restaurant called Kikuya which is a japanese restaurant. They serve Sushi, Ramen, Tempura and different kinds of meat. They also had Taiyaki, the fish-shaped pastry which is filled with red bean paste also known as Anko. I have always wanted to try it, and although it probably doesn’t even taste nearly as good as the ones you can get in Japan, I enoyed it a lot and I am definitely looking forward to trying it in Japan.
- In the evening, we had some yummy drinks at a bar, but we couldn’t stay any longer since the weather was getting colder and colder.
- Sunday was another great day. I am beginning to like sundays quite a lot now, because we have been doing a lot of different things every week now. Last sunday, we went to a newly opened summer lounge where they hosted a reggaeton party that day. It was great! They had food, drinks, a stage with a dj, sandy beach and even a small pool where you could put you feet inside. As you can see on the pictures, we forgot our bathing suits, but next time, we will definitely wear them underneath our clothes.
Actually, last week got worse and worse, but only until the weekend arrived. On Thursday, I realized that my beloved metallic sandals broke in two halves :'( I will try to get them fixed at a shoe store here, but I kind of don’t have any high hopes :'(
I also called in sick on Friday, because my back hurt so much in the morning after waking up, I couldn’t stand, I coulnd’t sit, it was such a pain. I was amost feeling sick from it. Thankfully, I took some pain pills and a long hot bath and I was fine for the weekend already.
I hope you guys had a nice week with an even nicer wekend. Tell me about it below.
See you next week at Weekly Wonders.