1. Finally, my book “OTP’s Travel Guide for the Young, Sexy and Broke”, arrived on monday, the 17th, as well as my Gorillapod.
2. In the evening, I had Indian for dinner, because I was craving it soooo much lately <3
3. + 4. Summer Day trip No. 2 took us to Colmar which is in the Alsace region of France. It was beautiful, cute and relaxed, with some minor difficulties :’D More of it in a seperate blog post. We even visited the Titisee on the way back.
5. + 6. We also took a ride on the canal in one of the boats. Our punter and guide was a young handsome frenchie and he provided us with a lot of interesting facts about the architecture we saw lined up along the river Rhine.
7. No trip to France is complete without having a real french crepe <3 It was truly delicious!
8. + 9. I even found a small japanese shop there that sold Omochi filled with red bean paste <3
10. On Thursday, I first, had to work for the day shift, then I went to the summer festival of the company that owns my workplace. It was amazing, including these black bun burgers <3
11. – 13. Just shortly after we arrived at the venue, it started raining though. All the benches outside got wet and the ground got all muddy and wet. When we tried to walk back to our seats, we literally sunk into the mud. Our feet looked disgusting at the end of the night.
Still, it didn’t hinder us from taking a lot of selfies :’D
Also, in the late evening hours, we started to take over the dance floor. It was so much fun and I was so exhausted when I finally fell into my warm, cozy bed :’D
As you can probably tell from my entries above, the third week of July was pretty exhausting for me. Not only with work, but also with travels and activities scattered throughout the week, it was hard to find time to do anything else – including blogging which is why I only had time to do so now :’D
Also, on saturday after work, I was invited to one of my longest known friend’s birhtday party. We went to a mexican restaurant. I had Tacos Dorados con Pollo and after finishing eating, I had the biggest food baby ever. I was so full! And the drinks didn’t make it feel better :’D Anyway, it was a very fun evening, but I was so happy when I finally came home and fell into my bed – once again :’D
On Sunday, I just stayed home the whole day :’D
I hope your week was as great and les exhausting than mine :D
Thank you for popping by and reading my entries!
See you next week on Weekly Wonders!