During the Bout of Books I want to participate in a few challenges. The first one is quite easy and a fun one as well :) It is a simple survey with interesting questions:
Today’s challenge is very easy and a great way to meet people and get to know your fellow readers! All you need to do for this challenge is answer the questions below on your blog, Twitter, YouTube, or wherever you happen to be updating your read-a-thon progress! Then come back and link up your answers (or answer, I know Twitter will be tricky with this so you can just link up one tweet here). It would be great if you visited other’s challenge answers and chatted with them, since part of this whole thing is creating a reading community, but it isn’t required.
So, without further ado, let’s start!
1. How do you organize your shelves? – I organize them by edition/height. On the top shelf I have my hardbacks, on the middle I have my paperbacks, and on the last shelf I have the series. Harry Potter books next to all the series I have started but not finished.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres? – Although I love reading classics, it is not my favorite genre. Still, I have read many excellent books from that genre, one of them was definitely Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read? – It is a manga, one of my favorites :) Naruto Vol. 69: The Beginning of the Crimson Spring
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon? – Probably Cinder, but also the Creature Vault and Elif Shafak’s book I am reading at the moment.
5. What book do you recommend the most? – There are a lot of books I love, but I here I won’t mention the Harry Potter Series, since I don’t think that many might like that. The one book I think everyone should read, really, EVERYONE, from children to teenagers to adults to seniors, is 1984 by George Orwell. This book explains how the world functions.
What about you guys? What is the last 5-star book you read? And which book would you recommend the most?
Thanks for reading!