Hello! Let me greet you all with a new challenge I have come across. It is called The Mount TBR Challenge and was created by My Reader’s Block. You can read all the rules there and sign up.
It is quite a good idea for a reading challenge, since my TBR pile could be a bit lower these days. Although I have a lot of books on my e-reader and my tablet as well :D Still, my shelf is not that big, and I could save my money a little bit for different things as well :D
But let’s come to the fun part of the challenge. The books I own and want to tackle this year. Here they are:
- Frankenstein – Mary Shelley
- And the Mountains Echoed – Khaled Hosseini (Currently reading)
- Neither Here Nor There – Bill Bryson
- The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern (Currently reading)
- Night Film – Marisha Pessly (Currently reading)
- Marked (House of Night #1) – P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- The Lovely Bones – Alice Sebold
- The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde
- The Wild Things – Dave Eggers
- Maus #1 – Art Spiegelman
- The Cavendish Home for Girls and Boys – Claire Legrand
- The Interestings – Meg Wolitzer
So my goal is 12 books (8 physical books, 4 e-books), one book per month which makes it the ‘Pike’s Peak’. If I shoud manage to read more that’s better of course. Last year, I read 10 books from my tbr as I counted just a few minutes ago :D That’s quite nice. And I haven’t even set that goal for me at the beginning of the year. So probably, I can manage it this year again ;)
I am quite excited, and I want to combine this challenge with the 2015 Reading Challenge I have posted a few days ago. I wil edit that post by listing some books I will set as goals to finish by the end of the year. Hah, I love making lists ;D
What’s on your TBR List for this year?
Thanks for reading!