Here is the link for the rules of this challenge.
You can find the schedule for the following challenges here on the Bout of Books website as well.
It is quite simple. You have to find books for at least 4 of the following criteria. And here they are
Find a book with the following criteria on a bookshelf:
1. Find an author with the same initials as you – Mary Shelley
2. Find a book with the color yellow on it – Life of Pi by Yann Martel
3. Find an author’s name with the letter “S” in it – Stephen Chbosky
4. Find a book with a female protagonist – Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
5. Find the longest book you own – The German Edition of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by Joanne K. Rowling
6. Find a book with a map in it or on it – A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
7. Find a book with a face on it (photograph or illustrated) – Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn’t a book. – my owl piggy bank :)
That’s all. Thanks for reading!