Since I was in Turkey for 4 and a half weeks this summer, I wasn’t able to update my blog. In those weeks I also read a lot of books at different places like at the beach, in my room, at cafes and in busses. Now, everything has piled up to be reviewed on my book.
I have of course also watched some movies in the holidays. They will also be reviewed.
And when I got back to Germany, I also ventured something with friends and so on. There will also be some posts about that.
Here is a list of all the things I want to review in the next few days and weeks:
– Divergent by Veronica Roth
– Arcadia Burns by Kai Meyer
– City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
– The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
– The Zahir by Paulo Coelho
– Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
– A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
– Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
– Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
– Galileo by Bertolt Brecht
– City of Bones
– The Amazing Spiderman 2
– Meet up with Friends/ Pub Crawl
– Shopping Tour: New Shoes
– Trentemoller Concert
I know, a lot of things I have to catch up with. I hope I will be able to manage blogging all of those, just on time for posting about the Harry Potter exhibition Tour I will go to next week Saturday. I am already soooo mega excited! Time flew by so fast!
Thanks for reading!