Thank you very much I was happy to be tagged :)
Now, here are my answers :) Have fun!
What are your top three book pet hates?
1. When people “abuse” their books for example drawing or marking inside of the book :O GUYS! There are pagemarkers! And today, we have mobile phones to take photos of the quotes we like. At least, that’s what I do :)
2. Or when people abuse MY books that I lent them. Or don’t even bother to give them back -.-
3. When a book is so boring that I have to check how many pages I still have left to read.
Describe your perfect reading spot.
I love reading everywhere actually. Most often I read in the train, and it can be quite comfortable sometimes. But also very annoying. My favorite place to read is actually on the sofa. Preferably a one-seater-sofa, so that I can’t lie down, or else I am afraid to fall asleep. I often change my sitting position :’D
That’s exactly me! :’D In summer, I also love reading outdoors, on a lawn when I am at the public swimming pools, or at the beach during vacation :)
Tell us three book confessions.
1. Like mentioned before, I tend to look at the pages to count how many there are left until I have finally finished. But this only happens with boring books
2. I still haven’t read the third Lord of the Rings. Probably because I haven’t enjoyed the first two.
3. Sometimes, I drift away while reading, and have to reread the same line 3 or 4 times. If my mind is busy with something, this can also easily happen with exciting books :/
When was the last time you cried during a book?
Puuhhh, I have to think about. I think it was Hunting and Gathering by Anna Gavalda. That book was heart-breaking but beautiful at the same time :’)
How many books are on your bedside table?
Well, I don’t have a bedside table, unfortunately :/ The room is too small for that. That’s quite annoying. But if I had one, there would be zero, because the books I am reading at the moment, are both in my e-reader and my tablet :’D They are Arcadia Burns by Kai Meyer, and Night Film by Marisha Pessl. It has been a long time since the last time I continued reading those books, though, because I was busy with seminar literature :/ And I still can’t continue with those, because I will have to begin yet another book for uni which is probably going to be 1984 by George Orwell.
What is your favorite snack to eat while you’re reading?
Chocolate obviously! Or fruits, but not like a banana or apple, but little fruits like blueberries, grapes, or raspberries. I also ove drinking tea or coffee while reading :)
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
1. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling, obviously
2. The His Dark Marterials Series by Philip Pullman
3. Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase.
Write how much books mean to you in three words.
Way to creativity.
What is your biggest reading secret?
Hmmm, do you mean whether I have a secret about how to read fast? Well, I don’t have such a secret, because I am not that a fast reader. Well, for concentrating, I love reading with music, because I can get easily distracted by background noises. And if this question is referred to a reading secret in form of a book that I read but keep it secret, then that might probably be the Twilight series, but I never made it a secret, though. I even have a signed book by Stephenie Meyer :P
Who I’m Tagging:
Everyone who likes can participate :) If you do, please leave a link with you post in the comments :)
Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this.