Yippie!! Finally another Award than the Liebster Award (for which I was nominated about 3 times I think) or the Beautiful Blogger Award. It is the Very Inspiring Blogger Award for which I was nominated by Jane over at cupidorcats.
Her blog is hilarious! I love reading new posts from her, be it fun posts or informative ones. During a short time it has become one of my favorite blogs. You should definitely check out her blog, it makes me laugh every time, and I am sure that it will make you laugh as well :)
So, now to the rules.
1.Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Puh, now I have to list 7 Facts about me, right? I hope that I won’t repeat myself. Have fun:
- Although I am a girl who loves shopping, I nevertheless hate buying shoes. It is so annoying to try on several pairs, and decide whether they are comfortable or not. Plus, my feet have different sizes, and are quite big for my physical height (physical height: 1.60m; fooz size: 39-40). The reason why I am telling you this right now is because I have a huge blister on my left foot from my sandals. It hurts so much, that I can’t even walk properly right now. I will never again buy cheap shoes…
- I love airports and being at an airport. I just love the futuristic technology you have there, and the huge windows, and of course, the fact that it is a place of travelling. I travelled by plane since I was a little kid, because we always went to Turkey on vacation, so I have never been afraid of flying. I actually like the feeling of it, although…
- I slightly have a fear of heights. But only if I stay somewhere which is not closed. If it is a closed building or tower, I am not afraid. But if it would be a cliff or a stadium, I would shit myself :’D
- In the past, I disliked most vegetables like Broccoli, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, sprouts, and so on. After I began cooking myself last year, I started eating those vegetables I didn’t like, because I couldn’t stand the nice smell while cooking them :’D
- I like watching movies more than watching TV series.
- I have a deep fear of gum shrinking and loosing all my teeth. I sometimes have nightmare about that. I also fear dentists
- I wish to have some tattoos in the future. I already have some ideas, but I lack the money for it.
Puh, the 7 Facts were quite easy nevertheless.
And now, the 15 Inspiring Blogger Nominees. Here they are.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Thanks for reading.