Yesterday, I browsed through youtube’s booktubers and watched some videos about the Zombie Apocalypse Tag. I thought it would be very fun if it was possible for bloggers as well. Then I saw the post at bftreviews, and immediately decided to do it as well :D The rules are as follows:
1) select 5 books
2) Draw one book (I wrote them down and drew them from a jar)
3) Flip open a page from that book, read through the page until you see a name in it.
4) That name is the first answer to the first question.
5) There are two questions for each book.
For the next question you always have to flip through the pages anew :) You can’t use the same character twice.
I took books from which I still remember the characters.
And here are my answers.
Book One: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The first person to die: Jane! OMG NOOO!!! Always the kindest ones… :(
- The first person you trip to get away from the zombies: Lydia. HAHAHA okay, I can live with my murder. I hated her anyway :’D
Book Two: Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- The first person to turn into a zombie: Lo. Hmmmm… I am not sure what to think of that :’D
- The person that trips you to get away from the zombies: Charlotte (the mother). hahah … oh goddd, that’s totally her arrogant character :’D
Book Three: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- The idiot of the team: Harry. xDDD What the!
- The brains of the team: Krum o.O Probably he took Hermione as a role model and started getting smart :’D
Books Four: The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- The teams medic: Hazel. eeer, ok, we will all die in this team :’D :’D
- The weapons expert: Augustus. That’s okay I think.
Book Five: Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
- The brawler: Toru. Hmm, he is actually a calm kind of guy :’D
- The team captain: Midori! Haha, that’s perfect, because she can be bossy sometimes :D
I am not sure what to think of my team. I think we will maybe last 1 hour or so?
But it was quite fun :’D I recommend you all doing this, too. When you do, please comment or link back ;)