Now I have been nominated for the 3rd and 4th time for the Liebster. I think I might call myself the Liebster Queen from now on. It fits as well, since I am german and this word is a german word (Liebster means dearest).
I wont make the whole procedure two times again, but I will answer the questions I was asked from the two bloggers I nominated. It would be unfair, and I am not quite sure if I can think about 22 more facts about me and 20 more questions :’D
First, I want to thank the two bloggers again for re-nominating me. At first it is Searching the Clouds (http://searchingtheclouds.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/liebster-award/). Her blog is very interesting and I like the topics she writes about, because it is similar to the topics I write about. And I was really happy about the compliment she did about my writing style :)
The second one is Dana from Dana’s Sanctuary (http://danassanctuary.wordpress.com). I like the poetical side of her blog, but also that she writes about her life. I like reading her posts, since they also have many pictures and videos. By that, they never get boring.
So, now to the questions.
Questions from Searching the Clouds:
- If you could do one thing that you were guaranteed wouldn’t fail, what would it be? I would probably open my own tea-library-cafe :) A mixture of library, where you can either read your own books or lend them from there, while drinking some delicious tea, which you can also buy there.
- What is your current favorite song? ‘From Time’ by Drake and Jhene Aiko
- Small cottage or huge mansion? Hmmmm neither of both, but if I had to decide, it would be a small cottage by the sea…
- What is your blog’s purpose? To spread my ideas, share my opinion, and tell my stories :) To hear different opinions as well, but also to arrange my thoughts and memories.
- If you could move to anywhere in the world, where would you move? I think I would try Japan, or South France.
- Name one thing you couldn’t live without. Music.
- What is the most beautiful you have ever seen? The blue, glittering sea
- If you had to live with only one of your five senses, which one would you choose? Seeing. Well talking is overrated, not hearing is a bit unpractical, but I think I could rather live without it, and tasting and smelling make the food tasty, but without it, I could maybe loose weight :’D (don’t worry, I am neither obese, nor anorexic).
- Quick, decide between reading or writing! Reading. I love writing, too, but reading is just more relaxing. And I do it longer than writing.
- What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream, or cheese cake, or mousse au chocolat,… or just anything? :’D
These were some interesting questions. Thanks :) Now to the other 10:
Now to the questions from Dana’s Sanctuary:
- Where are you from? I live in Germany, but have my roots in Turkey.
- What is your blog mainly about? Books, Movies, Music, Food, and my life.
- Do you think your blog is sending a positive message in the internet? YesI think. Although I have some sad or depressive posts, I mostly try to find more interesting things to post about. And I never write hate-posts. That would really be ungraceful.
- What is the main point for blogging to you? Is it for fun or for building a career? Mainly is for fun. But while writing in english, I also think about the future. And if I should apply to a publisher, it would be of good advantage to mention my blog where I also write about literature.
- Beside blogging and writing, what other skills do you possess? An ability to learn languages efficiently. And dancing. I don’t do it professionally, but I just love doing it, and heared from many people that I am good at it.
- What is the book you’ve read and changed your life? Puuh hard. I would say the Harry Potter series now, but that would be too cliché. Maybe I should also mention some books from Haruki Murakami, like ‘Kafka on the shore’ or ‘1Q84’.
- What inspires you? Listening to music, reading different kinds of books and stories from all over the world. Movies might as well. And maybe my childhood.
- What kind of job do you have at the moment? I am a poor student :’D but I work at a teaching department part-time.
- How did you come up with your blog’s title? I tend to rather be sad when alone. Then I might literally drown myself in melancholy, when nobody is there to see me. Often while showering, or at the night in bed or before sleeping when I am writing. When I am around friends or other people, there is nothing to be seen of my sad side. It’s like I am schizophrenic. But I think a lot of people prefer not to show their sad feelings in front of other people, in order not to bother them. And then we just literally drown in our melancholy.
- Why do you want to win this award? I don’t think that there is a winner from this award. You are already a winner when you get nominated.
Thanks for your questions :) I really thought about things I wouldn’t have. Your questions really were chosen well.
It was fun answering questions. To be honest, I really love answering questions (of course, not the ones at school or uni :’D). Now I am looking forward for more post from you, and the other nominees for the Liebster Award.