I only have 2 weeks ahead of me, and then winter break will begin. On the 20th of December, 4 days before Christmas. And university will become more stressful then. I still have to read, write, and prepare a lot. The break is only for 14 days when I guess right, but I will have one presentation, and two writing tasks after that. I also have to read 3 books. So here is my full To-Do-List:
- Read “Lolita”
- Write an essay about “Pride and Prejudice”
- Read “I have blinded myself writing this”…
- … and write a response to it
- Write at least two more writing tasks for my Written Communication Class
- Write a response about my own workshop
- Write a response to my Oral Comm 2 speech
- Buy and Read “More information than you require”…
- … and prepare the presentation about it.
- Prepare the paperwork for my Erasmus year in England
Omg… Will I really be able to manage all of that?!?! I hope at least. Cross your fingers for me :)
Thanks for reading!